Friday, July 30, 2010

More info "The Union"

From Bernie Taupin's site:
The Union Release Date

After several hugely successful private media playbacks “The Union” is scheduled for release October 19th in the US and October 25 in the UK, with a track being released to radio sometime in August.

As an exclusive to this web-site the track listing is as follows:

1. If It Wasn’t For Bad
2. Eight Hundred Dollar Shoes
3. Hey Ahab
4. Gone To Shiloh
5. Jimmie Rodger’s Dream
6. There’s No Tomorrow
7. Monkey Suit
8. The Best Part Of The Day
9. A Dream Come True
10. When Love Is Dying
11. I Should Have Sent Roses
12. Hearts Have Turned To Stone
13. Never To Old (To Hold Somebody)
14. The Hands Of Angels

Two bonus tracks “Mandalay Again” & “My Kind Of Hell” will be included on
both the vinyl and extended deluxe CD edition of the album.


1 comment:

Arthur Daret said...

I saw Leon Russell at the Mt. Tabor Theatre here in Portland on Wednesday night. I asked the guitar player Chris Simmons, if he'd heard the new album The Union. He said he had. I asked him if it was good and he replied that it was excellent! That of course, has gotten me even more excited. In addition, having heard Leon's piano playing, makes me think that we are in for a major treat