Monday, October 17, 2005

Elton on "Inside The Actor's Studio"

Bravo is running "Inside The Actor's Studio" with Elton John. At first glance it seems a bit odd to see Elton on this show however other musical artists have been featured, Billy Joel for example. The show offers not much new information for any of us die-hard fans but probably would prove interesting to the casual music fan. One interesting segment is Elton demonstrating the differences in chord structures on a piano as opposed to on a guitar. And Elton composing a song to a page from a book has to be seen to be believed. Bravo will be re-airing "Inside...." with Elton on the following dates;

October 16 11AM, 8PM
October 22 11AM
November 18 3PM
November 20 11AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just seen this on bravo, If I were a gay man I would be in love, with Mr,White.He is a very Humble man, I did not know it until I seen it for myself. I feel bad for listening to all the crap I heard about him. I wish I could email him and thank him.

Anonymous said...

Colon cleanse is very important and i believe that everyone should look into it and get it done. It is better then takin a pill or the drink.

Click here and get a 10% off coupon