Thursday, February 23, 2023

"Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player" 2LP Record Store Day release

 

Looks like this is a tease for the Deluxe set expected later this year.

Don’t Shoot Me I’m Only The Piano Player is Elton John’s sixth studio album. Released in January 1973 on DJM Records, it features the hits “Crocodile Rock” and “Daniel.” The first of two studio albums he released that year, it was his second straight #1 album in the U.S. and his first U.K. chart-topper.

2 LP set pressed on Propeller Splatter vinyl for Record Store Day 2023

SIDE A:
1. Daniel
2. Teacher I Need You
3. Elderberry Wine
4. Blues For My Baby And Me
5. Midnight Creeper


SIDE B:
6. Have Mercy On The Criminal
7. I'm Going To Be A Teenage Idol
8. Texan Love Song
9. Crocodile Rock
10. High Flying Bird


SIDE C:
11. Daniel - Session Demo
12. Teacher I Need You - Session Demo
13. Elderberry Wine - Session Demo
14. Blues For My Baby And Me - Session Demo
15. High Flying Bird - Session Demo


SIDE D:
16. Have Mercy On The Criminal - Session Demo
17. I'm Going To Be A Teenage Idol - Session Demo
18. Hi-Heel Sneakers - Session Demo
19. Skyline Pigeon - Session Demo
20. Jack Rabbit - Session Demo

No comments: