Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Elton John partners with Amazon for Katrina charity song

This is from eltonjohn.com;

A message from Elton
6-December-2005

" I am excited to let you know that I have partnered with Amazon.com and will be kicking off a very important effort to help the victims of hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

Please join me in helping the rebuilding process for those who have lost a place to call home during the holidays, and make a donation to my charity of choice, The Red Cross.

As thanks for your support, beginning December 7, 2005, I would like to give you an exclusive never-been-released recording of a song titled Make Me As You Are that Bernie Taupin and I wrote for the new musical Lestat, where Anne Rice's most beloved vampire character is brought to life on stage.

For more information about Amazon.com’s Holiday A-List for Hurricane Relief program, please visit this link, and be sure to check out my exclusive content on Amazon.com beginning December 7, 2005.

Happy Holidays,

Love
Elton"

No comments: